+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Have you ordered gcms notes and checked? It won't change the eligibility status until a final decision is made.
I ordered almost 3 weeks ago but I am still awaiting. I was under the impression that the eligibility would show 'passed' 1-2 months before the final decision. I heard about the criminality status. it will only change along with the final decision one.

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Etobicoke
I just got a call from Service Canada (Private Number).

None of the Etobicoke Service Canada is open and working right now (for Biometrics Collection Purposes).
She gave me options like Downtown or Mississauga.
Everything in Downtown and Mississauga booked for another two weeks (basically until the end of October). The earliest date to chose was October 30.

Also, a Service Canada representative said that they planning to end the backlog and soon people can book an appointment online by themselves.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for a call.

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi folks! Does anyone know the difference between "Security" and "Criminality"? Based on a call with an IRCC agent, both are still "In Progress" for me. Do both "Security" and "Criminality" require biometrics?

StarA

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Etobicoke

None of the Etobicoke Service Canada is open and working right now (for Biometrics Collection Purposes).
Everything in Downtown and Mississauga booked for another two weeks (basically until the end of October). The earliest date to chose was October 30.

Also, a Service Canada representative said that they planning to end the backlog and soon people can book an appointment online by themselves.

Finally you are the one who received call from Etobicoke. Hope I also receive soon.

Reactions: SandeepCanada

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
If you dont mind can you provide number and ur postal code..im from scarborough and may 14th aor recieved call from 1800 and ending 3662 onky 2rings and when i called back it connected to fido customer service im not a fido customer..so just to make a note of the number most of them saying no caller id..but can you update what u got and ur postal code if you dont mind the first 3aplhanumeric of your postal code
Got a biometrics call just now for my spouse (as mine is exempted)

AOR: May 21, 2020
BIL: July 10, 2020
Appointment date: Oct 29, 2020

My postal code starts at M1W

Good luck. I hope you will get call soon.

Reactions: nyiable

Hir19494

Star Member
Jun 7, 2020

Congratulations good news my postal code start with M1s

Vishal1990

Sep 29, 2020

Can you please tell the number from which you received call ? my postal code also start from M1S

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020

Oops my postal code M1G and may 14th AOR no call yet then its not postal code order too i guess

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Etobicoke

Finally..you got call from Etobicoke....Hope I will also get soon...What is your AOR Date?

EvelynK

Oct 15, 2020
If you dont mind can you provide number and ur postal code..im from scarborough and may 14th aor recieved call from 1800 and ending 3662 onky 2rings and when i called back it connected to fido customer service im not a fido customer..so just to make a note of the number most of them saying no caller id..but can you update what u got and ur postal code if you dont mind the first 3aplhanumeric of your postal code
No caller ID
postal code M1T

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I think no one is able to predict the order. But slowly and surely calls are coming up. All the best.
Yeah buddy i heard it in somw other thread or here that he was told by agent they recieved based on postal code order and then from old Aor's to new Aor's order..thought it make sense but with your confirmation it is not what they are doing...anyways nothing can be done besides waiting for the call..

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
Looks like they're finishing M1 Postal codes first in North York.

david_91

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone from Calgary still waiting for SC call??
AOR: March 26
BIL: Jun 3
Postal Code: T3G
Still waiting.

This is so frustrating o_O.