+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Jan 17, 2018
AOR - March 21
Location - DT Toronto Yonge and Eglinton.

Got biometrics call today morning at 8:32 AM private number. Appointment booked for 22 October at Sheppard Yonge SC Passport Office.

I asked them the two important questions that had been intriguing me.

Q1 - What if I had missed the call?
Reply - We would have called you on dependent applicants' contact number or called you another day. The callback can happen anytime but would definitely delay the biometrics appointment.

Q2 - What order are you guys going by ?
Reply - The lists are received by postal code and then sorted from oldest to newest application.

Keep your phone on loud guys and good luck.

StarA

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
AOR - March 21

Got biometrics call today morning at 8:32 AM private number. Appointment booked for 22 October at Sheppard Yonge SC Passport Office.

Reply - We would have called you on dependent applicants' contact number or called you another day. The callback can happen anytime but would definitely delay the biometrics appointment.

Reply - The lists are received by postal code and then sorted from oldest to newest application.

Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Akshat Mandotra

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I've just received an update this morning. My biometrics is now (finally) completed on the 'Details about your application status'.

Biometrics
  • May 6, 2020 Completed.
My main concern is still the eligibility, it is taking too long.

StarA

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
got call yesterday at 5:30
aor:22 april
biometric location: SC, cherryhill mall, oxford street west
biometric: 20 october.
Is it not the service canada timing from 8.30-4.00 PM ?Did they call anytime now.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
AOR - March 21

Thanks for asking these questions. Do you by any chance know if they sort the postal codes of entire Canada or just the city where the Service Canada is located.

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
I've just received an update this morning. My biometrics is now (finally) completed on the 'Details about your application status'.

Biometrics
  • May 6, 2020 Completed.
My main concern is still the eligibility, it is taking too long.
Have you ordered gcms notes and checked? It won't change the eligibility status until a final decision is made.