Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Just got a biometrics appointment call. Scheduled for tommorow (Oct 14 @10:45 am) in Sudbury Ontario.
AOR- June 24th, 2020
BIL- August 14th, 2020

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Just got a biometrics appointment call. Scheduled for tommorow (Oct 14 @10:45 am) in Sudbury Ontario.
AOR- June 24th, 2020
BIL- August 14th, 2020
Did you check if your application is approved ? I want to see if they are calling only approved application candidates.(may be I am wrong about their criteria)

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Did you check if your application is approved ? I want to see if they are calling only approved application candidates.(may be I am wrong about their criteria)
No buddy its not for ppl whose applications have approved without biometrics(given in past or waiting to submit) they wont approve application.Not sure they might be calling by their own order or its only them who know about it.There are many applicants like me where everything about application is passed only waiting for biometrics to approve the PR still waiting for call and also the AOR 's are from march,apr and may...

Reactions: WorldTraeller

puneet kanda

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
They did not disclose any information apart the one present at the spreadsheet, but I can only assume it is at the passport office, since it was the designated place before COVID.
Yeah I know i was booked there for 23rd march before covid but got canceled because of lockdown and still waiting for call while people with later AOR are getting calls. It is kinda frustrating. What about you?

Reactions: tassioborges

tassioborges

May 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Yeah I know i was booked there for 23rd march before covid but got canceled because of lockdown and still waiting for call while people with later AOR are getting calls. It is kinda frustrating. What about you?
Oh, my appointment was supposed to be March 18th, they closed on March 17th, unlucky. And since then, no call no nothing, it's so frustrating to see that people with earlier AOR are getting the calls while we wait for more than 7 months now.

Reactions: puneet kanda

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
as per the sheet 30% people have got the call. Lets see who all get lucky today?

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
I just got off the call with an IRCC agent.

My AOR is Feb 16 and Inland.
Biometrics
: Oct 07 - It shows already updated in the system.

He mentioned my eligibility, background and security is all complete. Except for criminality pending which they will be making the final decision. That is because the biometrics is not updated at their end.

However on my profile - eligibility is in progress along with background verification. Also the biometrics shows updated.

So whoever is worried that the status shows in progress - I truly believe - the system is just not up to date.

Hope we all get the good news soon.

puneet kanda

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Oh, my appointment was supposed to be March 18th, they closed on March 17th, unlucky. And since then, no call no nothing, it's so frustrating to see that people with earlier AOR are getting the calls while we wait for more than 7 months now.
I can completely agree with that please post the information if you get any.

Reactions: tassioborges

raviakash28

Dec 12, 2019
Hi Guys - I got call from SC last friday ,I live in down town toronto. My biometric date is booked on 16th OCT .Does call for biometrics mean anything positive ? My AOR is July 28. I checked with call center and eligibility is passed(same is confirmed in webform).
Hey, how did you contact the call center? is there any number?

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
No my application is not approved yet. I called them last week eligibilty was passed, criminality passed but pending biometrics & security not started.

Reactions: WorldTraeller