+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
They are asking not to arrive on site without an appointment, they just won't let you in. The number our "new member" provided where he supposedly got appointment booked, cannot arrange you with an appointment. Moreover, these agents cannot transfer calls anywhere. To top it up - if you say your documents expiring, I do not think agents will be able to help much as it is our responsibility to watch our expiration dates and apply for extension to hold an implied status.
I agree with u. I called SC 4 times today and all got the same reply that we can only wait to get called. They don't have the access to transfer the call to schedule the appt, nor do they know anything about in what order are they making the call.
I'm now highly skeptical about what those "newbie" members said about how they managed to schedule appt by calling SC.

SufiyanAhmed

May 4, 2020
I highly doubt if they can schedule you in just by calling the inbound number. I had to renew my SIN I accidentally called employment insurance even that officer couldn’t delegate it to his fellow workers because there are separate phone lines and different departments within SC. This was the response I got for SIN renewal application let alone the biometrics.

Reactions: Shiva91

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
I called in twice today. Same answer “sorry that we cannot transfer your call nor have your appt booked here, please wait.” However, the asked my location and type of application, like wp or pr. I dunno, may be location? Btw, I’m in Richmond Hill, AOR: April

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Just a heads up.

When I got the call today the representative just asked 2 questions:

1)City currently residing in.
2)Area code of the current location.

Then she gave 2 SC locations to choose from with a date.

No other info is required to be provided.

Just in case these scammers ask for SIN or anything else.

Last edited:

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
guys my posts got deleted, anyone else also faced the same?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
not sure who is cleaning up the thread but i hope it is all and not only for me. :)

Anna J

May 18, 2020
Just a heads up.

When I got the call today the representative just asked 2 questions:

1)City currently residing in.
2)Area code of the current location.

Then she gave 2 SC locations to choose from with a date.

No other info is required to be provided.

Just in case these scammers ask for SIN or anything else.
This is correct, I got the same questions plus some basic COVID19 screening questionnaire as well.

Btw don't forget to mention your dependents when you get a call. Somehow she didn't talk about my husband's appointment so I had to call it out and make one for him.

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary