+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Jana_M_Calgary

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Hi guys! Just got a call from Service Canada for biometric appointment. Booked it for Monday Oct5. Calgary. AOR April 08
My wife is exempt from the requirement to give biometrics but not me.
PNP-CEC Express entry
Congratulations,

I am also from Calgary but missed the cic call two weeks ago. I had not expect to receive the call that much fast as my biometrics letter was couple days back in September.

I personally think they have a list sorted by family name, and they started to call the applicants from top to down without considering the bio dates. Hence, I got the call shortly when they announced starting calls. My family name starts with ABD .

Does this make any sense based on yours and others' family name and bio date?

Reactions: felix-m and JaxT

Keepers

Jun 9, 2018
We are same, I will let you know buddy if I got CoPR soon.

Eligibility - PASSED
Medical - PASSED
Security - PASSED
Criminality -NOT STARTED as IRCC Agent says to me but I saw in GCMS Notes is IN PROGRESS

I also talked to a IRCC Agent she say my File have a note by an Immigration Officer saying “REVIEW FOR FINALIZATION”

But I don't know what this mean
Hey,
Apart from what I see in my online application account, can I call IRCC and ask about updates on eligibility and criminality? Also I see alot of postings about GCMS notes, does that have any impact on the application if I request it, meaning will it slow down the process?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hey,
Apart from what I see in my online application account, can I call IRCC and ask about updates on eligibility and criminality? Also I see alot of postings about GCMS notes, does that have any impact on the application if I request it, meaning will it slow down the process?
No there’s no impact when requesting for GCMS Notes that is different department handling that files. Yes you can call IRCC Client support centre agent to ask the status of your file.

Reactions: Keepers

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
No because I received my GCMS notes first and then the responsible office who works on my file asked me to submit my PCC so I submit it and then after two days I received an email that my file has being sent to an Officer for Review of Finalization so what I did I called the IRCC agent to ask what does it mean the lady says to me “I have good news to you, the Immigration Officer who works on your file put a note here saying “REVIEW OF FINALIZATION” so i really don't know
Is the PCC from Canada or from your home country?if from home country, Didn't you already give them pcc while applying for PR?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Is the PCC from Canada or from your home country?if from home country, Didn't you already give them pcc while applying for PR?
I have PCC in Canada and PCC from my country. I sent them with the original file but my application has been transferred to other office but all requested documents have been received just waiting for DM now

Reactions: Konok keya

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I have PCC in Canada and PCC from my country. I sent them with the original file but my application has been transferred to other office but all requested documents have been received just waiting for DM now
So they asked for the pcc from Canada as an additional document request?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Oh! Don't understand why they are asking this again as you already gave while applying for PR! Is there any expiry date on your pcc from home country? Would you mind telling where are you from?
No there’s no expiration. I don't know why they asked me, they just said “If you already submitted your PCC in your original file please advice us so we will look at your file” but I have a scanned copy of my PCC so what I did I just forwarded to them the canned PDF of my PCC

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
No there’s no expiration. I don't know why they asked me, they just said “If you already submitted your PCC in your original file please advice us so we will look at your file” but I have a scanned copy of my PCC so what I did I just forwarded to them the canned PDF of my PCC
Ok you didn't apply for a new pcc from your country...I thought they asked for another new pcc from your country!

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Wondering what is your AOR? Is eligibility and security pass on your file?