CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Finally brampton has started getting calls as per sheet.

Dexter2020

Apr 29, 2020
Just called Service Canada, they said "a large portion of SC are in service now in Toronto, they call candidates based on submission dates". LOL
I don't think that SC is calling candidates based on submissions. I know a candidate who applied in June and got calls , but I am a May applicant and I have not received any call. We both were from same region

Reactions: ToriBMac

OldFish

Jun 9, 2020
I don't think that SC is calling candidates based on submissions. I know a candidate who applied in June and got calls , but I am a May applicant and I have not received any call. We both were from same region
It is random. No one organized the lists before send them to SC officers, neither will SC officers sort the list in order of AOR date. Someone needs to tell them to follow the guideline instead of calling ppl randomly.

OldFish

Jun 9, 2020
My friend's AOR is April and he got a call two days ago, same area. I assume the list may be in order of alphabet since his first name starting with B. But this needs more info to be verified.

LobsterBisc

Sep 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

I was wondering whether my biometric information is valid or not then today, I got a letter for my BOWP application stating that my biometrics were valid (with date of expiry and everything). Would that mean that those same biometrics are valid for my EE (CEC AOR Mar8 BIL Mar 13) application?

Your support is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Dexter2020

Apr 29, 2020
My friend's AOR is April and he got a call two days ago, same area. I assume the list may be in order of alphabet since his first name starting with B. But this needs more info to be verified.
No, I don't think so that they are following any kind of order. I assume that it depends on the officer who is going through your profile.

Reactions: ibh

cck1986

May 8, 2020
My Name starts with C and AOR in April.. But people with Name starting in S and AOR in may and July got calls in my region