+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I am curious to know if people had bios done in the last 10 years as per the policy but yet receicing calls..

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
I am curious to know if people had bios done in the last 10 years as per the policy but yet receicing calls..

Whoever did biometric in last ten years their file is automatically updated and yes they will not get the phone call, also receiving their refund automatically ✌

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
So visitor visa is not included ??
Visitor, Study, Work - if you ever have done Biometrics for Immigration purposes (Canada), then you are good. It will count - Done.
Don't expect the system to tell you - "You don't have to give your Biometrics" or "We Received Your Biometrics". For the IRCC system to do that, I guess they have to shut down the system for some time and smart IT-guys/girls should write new codes with new rules. I don't think they will do that, because it's not a permanent solution. Only until the backlog is cleared or Covid-19 passes.
If you have done your Biometrics for Canada for any reason (Study, Work, Visit) - Congratulate you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxT

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Guys I received email today from the responsible office that working on my file. They asking me to do biometrics for them to move forward my application. I thought we are exempted to give biometrics? What this means guys ? Please help

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Guys I received email today from the responsible office that working on my file. They asking me to do biometrics for them to move forward my application. I thought we are exempted to give biometrics? What this means guys ? Please help
Can you please provide us a snapshot of that email please!

Reactions: HayleyB-HFX

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Did u see ur previous biometrics information being shown in ur pr account?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
The office that working my file message me directly asking me to do Biometrics in order for them to move forward to my application. I don't know what to do now since they said we are exempted