App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hello guys just want to ask because I received BIL on last week July 2020. I renewed my Passport today and the Consulate asked me to surrender my current passport and they will returned it to me once the new one will released, now I am waiting for a call from SC Officer for biometric enrolment, so I dont know what Identification I will present once the appointment was made. I am in province of Ontario GTA, I have ON Photocard and passport photocopy. My new and old passport will released last week of November.

Please need advice. Thanks
I do not think you are getting an appointment for biometrics anytime soon if you are living in the GTA. I would not be too worried, if you do get a call; explain this to them, they will probably book you for an appointment once you get your passports back.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
this doesn’t make any sense.
in this process ONTARIO applicants cannot give their biometrics this year.
need to call SC tomorrow
Lol, this is just a speculation. I know the feds can be stupid but they are not that stupid. Our sample size on the spreadsheet is too small to think they haven’t started calling people in Ontario. I would wait until the end of this week before deciding on anything.

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
this doesn’t make any sense.
in this process ONTARIO applicants cannot give their biometrics this year.
need to call SC tomorrow
Exactly, that’s why they said populated areas like GTA will take longer to get calls. Not heard anyone in GTA getting calls yet, not even Jan/Feb BIL.

brs.123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
I do not think it is province vise otherwise they would not mention it on the website. They clearly mentioned regarding the GTA biometrics. This is really frustrating. I hope they start calling people from Ontario too.

Reactions: Presh2019

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I do not think it is province vise otherwise they would not mention it on the website. They clearly mentioned regarding the GTA biometrics. This is really frustrating. I hope they start calling people from Ontario too.
that’s what they didn’t mention in the website. It might take longer. much much longer. already wasted months planning and now wasting more time to implement.
i poor planning

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
that’s what they didn’t mention in the website. It might take longer. much much longer. already wasted months planning and now wasting more time to implement.
i poor planning
Haha buddy i might be over positive but in reality we are not sure that all the inland applicants registered in this forum to share the data(instance 2 of my friends whose PR approved back in may and april are not aware of this forum or all of these GCMS) so there might be ppl who may have got call in GTA unless someone in this forum have known to ppl workinh in SC so they can gather basic info whether they started GTA or not and at what pace they are going on daily basis.
END OF THE DAY ITS BIT OF PAIN FOR SURE...

Reactions: Dhan09

cck1986

May 8, 2020
I just counted number of inland AORs in immitracker.. Took sample from Feb 1st to 30th April.. 40% are inland.. IE CEC, PNP inland and FSW Inland.. Rest 60% are outland..so even if we consider 50-50 percentage, I think AOR S till April should receive call soon once they actually start calling full fledged

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Let’s not be pessimistic now, people. This is better than nothing. Keep your expectations low so you won’t be disappointed. Ontario is seeing what looks like the second wave and our wonderful premier Ford has said he will consider introducing measures regionally instead of shutting down the whole province at once. With this, we should be able to see Service Canada being open throughout the second wave assuming there is no drama from assholes misbehaving publicly at these offices.