+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
is the exemption now updated in the express entry profile?
Not yet. at least for me. I will update the tracker as soon as I have IRCC confirmation that my Bio is no longer required. IRCC phone automatic message mentions the new arrangements for biometric collection but they don't mention any biometric exemption yet. Let's await few days!

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
23rd March. I applied for a PGWP about a month before my PR and did my biometrics for the PGWP on February 11th. My PR application, although still says we need your biometrics etc at the bottom it has been updated with the biometrics I did for the PGWP in February.

Reactions: aseman1010

ahr2019

May 31, 2019
23rd March. I applied for a PGWP about a month before my PR and did my biometrics for the PGWP on February 11th. My PR application, although still says we need your biometrics etc at the bottom it has been updated with the biometrics I did for the PGWP in February.
what does it say in the update? thanks.

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
I can confirm that they have updated my PR application with my previous biometrics number. No email notification though

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
They haven't changed my application status regarding biometrics. But since my AOR my biometrics number from my WP and expiry date could be seen in my IRCC page.

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Hi, thanks for the update.

can you please share where do they update this information in the profile?
Go check the bottom part of the page(on mobile site) or right side of the page on desktop site. You will see your biometrics number and collection & expiry date of your biometrics

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I can confirm that they have updated my PR application with my previous biometrics number. No email notification though
I dont know why my biometric number (from work permit) has been always there since day 1. So no update for me. So it's not the same for everyone? You guys don't have it before?

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
I dont know why my biometric number (from work permit) has been always there since day 1. So no update for me. So it's not the same for everyone? You guys don't have it before?
I actually haven't really paid attention to my biometrics data on my profile before. Maybe you are right. Maybe the info was there since day 1