+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics

Nocd

Jan 6, 2020
Hello all,
I am finishing my application on the paper based OINP and when I was about to pay my fees I`ve read that "As of December 3, 2019, you need to give biometrics when you apply from within Canada. You can go to a designated Service Canada location."

I know some people who applied for this program last year and for those, the biometrics were requested at the end of the process, not in the begining. So I am not sure if I should submit my biometrics now or if I should wait for for them do ask me in the end.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html

Also, for those who`ve sent the self-addressed label: is it just to print out my address in two copies on a A4 sheet or should I provide a label with adhesive? Or it doesnt matter?

Thank you all very much!

basim refat

Apr 16, 2018
Hello all,
I am finishing my application on the paper based OINP and when I was about to pay my fees I`ve read that "As of December 3, 2019, you need to give biometrics when you apply from within Canada. You can go to a designated Service Canada location."

I know some people who applied for this program last year and for those, the biometrics were requested at the end of the process, not in the begining. So I am not sure if I should submit my biometrics now or if I should wait for for them do ask me in the end.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html

Also, for those who`ve sent the self-addressed label: is it just to print out my address in two copies on a A4 sheet or should I provide a label with adhesive? Or it doesnt matter?

Thank you all very much!
Have you done the biometric before you submit the application?