+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics

zane2018

Nov 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

quick question for EE here; We did a rookie mistake and applied for biometrics before IRCC told us that they need our biometrics. It was already mailed to us and now IRCC is asking us to submit our biometrics officially with a message. Is there any way that I can submit them to IRCC?

Thanks,
Zane

OldBoy31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Hello everyone,

quick question for EE here; We did a rookie mistake and applied for biometrics before IRCC told us that they need our biometrics. It was already mailed to us and now IRCC is asking us to submit our biometrics officially with a message. Is there any way that I can submit them to IRCC?

Thanks,
Zane
For CEC biometrics not needed.

Reactions: zane2018

zane2018

Nov 22, 2018
Hi Again,

IRCC sent a message asking that they need biometrics for both my wife and me, not required my 5-year-old son. We did it in Service Canada with an appointment and it was completed fast. I just wanted to clarify.

Cheers,
Zane

Alenaalena

Mar 10, 2020
Hi everyone! I am petty new to everything and would appreciate any advice

my AOR was on February 1st
then Biometrics request: 13th February
Biometrics completed on 27th February and appeared for me as the main applicant and my dependent on the same day (numbers, dates, etc) in the profile.
but the status of my application is still "your action is required"

my question is should I worry or may be do something? Is it a simple system glitch or the sign that something isn’t ri with my fingerprints (since during the VAC visit two of my fingers were not scan properly due to my extremely strange and always wet palms. On the other hand, everything went smoothly for my dependent with it.)

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is there anyone here got a call for biometrics appointment? how many days/week did you wait before they call you ? thank you