+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics validity letter

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
Did the refused application get bvl??
Yes because bvl only means of the biometric validation letter that next will help you to apply with ircc. But the point is if you saw visa number etc after bvl on tracker that means you granted visa. So stay positive

Angienanti

Dec 17, 2021
Yes because bvl only means of the biometric validation letter that next will help you to apply with ircc. But the point is if you saw visa number etc after bvl on tracker that means you granted visa. So stay positive
When did he get bvl and when did the refusal come in??

Harpkhehra

Jun 7, 2022
Category........
VISIT
We applied Dec 11, 2022 and we received the biometric validation letter april 15, 2023.
It is a visitor visa from Uganda (kenya office)
ok
I am having same issue while creating the account...I am trying from april 19 and still getting same error of incorrect information..but my information is correct as per the form

Marie Fogarty

Star Member
Apr 23, 2023
ok
I am having same issue while creating the account...I am trying from april 19 and still getting same error of incorrect information..but my information is correct as per the form
yeah, for me its not even an information error. After I fill the numbers and name, the NEXT button isn't working. So nothing's happening.

I would just like to see what's there since we received the BVL!

Reactions: Harpkhehra

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Sorry what about the eligibility, did it shows in not started,in progress or complete during processing or closed applications. What about the biometrics,did it show complete. I mean on the new application tracker
you need to see what the status are and determine what stage is your application. doesn't work backward