+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics validity letter

juanita lopez

Apr 18, 2023
I am grateful for this forum...thank you guys Idint know who could have answered my questions thus well.....I like the discussion l.be blessed and I pray for positive results

Reactions: MR0307

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
It is thank you. Well, my tracker yesterday was update again and says that my eligibility was completed but background still in progress. But gckey is still kep on silence
maybe they have some more internal steps to go through from decision made to PPR letter.
can i ask when did you get your BVL?

Reactions: MR0307

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
a month between BVL and visa number? that's long.
maybe your visa office has been extremely busy.
Its seems that lol. Visa number about I actually don't know I was found that tracker about a week ago. Then I saw that kind of information their.

Marie Fogarty

Apr 23, 2023
Hey everyone,
For an unknown reason, I can't create an account to have access to the update tracker. Does anyone else had that issue?

I enter all the details but when I click next, the button isn't working. Neither on my phone or laptop.

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
Hey everyone,
For an unknown reason, I can't create an account to have access to the update tracker. Does anyone else had that issue?

I enter all the details but when I click next, the button isn't working. Neither on my phone or laptop.
Leave your email here that I can guide you proper.

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
well i guess it's more of a informed guess.

I have my uncle's approved application showing everything in tracker account, even medical shows completed while not required.
one of my friend's refused application shows not available for visa number, expiry date, passport number and country also not available. in his account, medical shows not started, background in progress. the application is closed. the reason for that, i think, is the application being refused at the eligibility processing. so they don't need background finished to waste their Human Recourse. and since this is a refused case, not need to update medical status.

just my guess
Sorry what about the eligibility, did it shows in not started,in progress or complete during processing or closed applications. What about the biometrics,did it show complete. I mean on the new application tracker

Angienanti

Dec 17, 2021
well i guess it's more of a informed guess.

I have my uncle's approved application showing everything in tracker account, even medical shows completed while not required.
one of my friend's refused application shows not available for visa number, expiry date, passport number and country also not available. in his account, medical shows not started, background in progress. the application is closed. the reason for that, i think, is the application being refused at the eligibility processing. so they don't need background finished to waste their Human Recourse. and since this is a refused case, not need to update medical status.

just my guess
Did the refused application get bvl??