+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics validity letter

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
better celebrate after PPR letter

for now, we just know you get the visa, but don't know when.
We even don't know either we really get visa because if it was true then why we were did not see there issuing date along expiry. It just a question.

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
We even don't know either we really get visa because if it was true then why we were did not see there issuing date along expiry. It just a question.
you can see the expiry date and visa number along with your passport number and passport issuing country in your tracker account.

the info will be not available if no decision has been made, or application refused.

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
you can see the expiry date and visa number along with your passport number and passport issuing country in your tracker account.

the info will be not available if no decision has been made, or application refused.
Yes I saw the all kind of information you mentioned in above. But I won't see their any issuing date. I mean Visa issuing date as expiry date mentioned.

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Yes I saw the all kind of information you mentioned in above. But I won't see their any issuing date. I mean Visa issuing date as expiry date mentioned.
ircc chooses not to show visa issue date in this tracker account. don't know why, but is that important?

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Not really. Just it was a question but your answer which seems based on ghost inform right. Yeah its make sense.
Do you have any experience or see there someone else haven't see on tracker the information as we got or saw?
well i guess it's more of a informed guess.

I have my uncle's approved application showing everything in tracker account, even medical shows completed while not required.
one of my friend's refused application shows not available for visa number, expiry date, passport number and country also not available. in his account, medical shows not started, background in progress. the application is closed. the reason for that, i think, is the application being refused at the eligibility processing. so they don't need background finished to waste their Human Recourse. and since this is a refused case, not need to update medical status.

just my guess

Reactions: gudpples

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
well i guess it's more of a informed guess.

I have my uncle's approved application showing everything in tracker account, even medical shows completed while not required.
one of my friend's refused application shows not available for visa number, expiry date, passport number and country also not available. in his account, medical shows not started, background in progress. the application is closed. the reason for that, i think, is the application being refused at the eligibility processing. so they don't need background finished to waste their Human Recourse. and since this is a refused case, not need to update medical status.

just my guess
Well now I got the answer that I wanted to know or hear. Thank you for your kind response.