+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics - Uploaded but not yet Completed

Maikeerang

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi,

I had my biometrics on Oct 14th. It got uploaded on the system the same day when I checked my IRCC account, but up until now, the biometrics section on my application still says IRCC has not yet received my biometrics. Anyone had similar experience especially those who had their biometrics from Oct 14th onwards?

jagdeep22

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
Sometimes service canada officer enter wrong last name or forget to mention last name. But anyway, do you see biometrics information in your profile ?

Maikeerang

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Sometimes service canada officer enter wrong last name or forget to mention last name. But anyway, do you see biometrics information in your profile ?
Yes, I can see that the biometrics has been uploaded and the information is correct. They gave me a small paper with my name and document number on it as a proof that I had my biometrics.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Yes, I can see that the biometrics has been uploaded and the information is correct. They gave me a small paper with my name and document number on it as a proof that I had my biometrics.
Yeah same here. I gave my bio in feb for work permit application, it’s uploaded on profile but not showing up there as ‘completed’ ...what to do?

Maikeerang

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Yeah same here. I gave my bio in feb for work permit application, it’s uploaded on profile but not showing up there as ‘completed’ ...what to do?
Not sure. Some people had their biometrics uploaded and completed on the same day. Weird.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Do you have last name on your passport?
Hi, I do not have surname and I realized today that service canada has repeated my given name into surname field for biometrics.

I see the right biometric is attached to my account but applicant name is "xx xx" xx being the given name. Did anyone had same experience?

Smmrn

Apr 10, 2021
Hi, I do not have surname and I realized today that service canada has repeated my given name into surname field for biometrics.

I see the right biometric is attached to my account but applicant name is "xx xx" xx being the given name. Did anyone had same experience?
Hi , i have same issue, they repeated my name in given name and family name. Is your name updated after?