+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics & Timelines

Devkv

Jan 15, 2019
If a person had done the Biometrics and the same is received by the IRCC, what is the next Step? How much time will it take to receive PR? Can anyone help? Please reply..

Last edited:

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
If a person had done the Biometrics and the same is received by the IRCC, what is the next Step? How much time will it take to receive PR? Can anyone help? Please reply..
According to IRCC website, Average processing time for 80% of applications is within 6 months or less. Actual complete date is completely unpredictable.

bhumikamehta6

Apr 10, 2019
Hi all!

I just received an update on my application to submit my biometrics, what does it say about my application status?
also, it says I have passed my medical exam and the background check shows still in progress.

Thanks

Devkv

Jan 15, 2019
Hi all!

I just received an update on my application to submit my biometrics, what does it say about my application status?
also, it says I have passed my medical exam and the background check shows still in progress.

Thanks
you need to take the print of that letter and visit the nearest VAC center where your Biometrics can be done. You need to appear within 30 Days of the instruction date.

bhumikamehta6

Apr 10, 2019
you need to take the print of that letter and visit the nearest VAC center where your Biometrics can be done. You need to appear within 30 Days of the instruction date.
Thank you for your reply, I intend to do the same at the soonest. Do you also have any clue about what stage my application be at if they are asking for biometrics?

bhumikamehta6

Apr 10, 2019
Hi all

My bio-metrics were updated for my application on 23/04/2019, there has not been any update post this. Can anyone tell how much time does it usually take to receive a final decision post bio-metrics submission.

Thanks in advance!

Apply GCMS

Oct 16, 2018
Toronto
Hi all

My bio-metrics were updated for my application on 23/04/2019, there has not been any update post this. Can anyone tell how much time does it usually take to receive a final decision post bio-metrics submission.

Thanks in advance!
As already mentioned, it takes 6 months for 80% of applications.
We cannot tell how much time it takes. But you may check your gcms notes to check the application progress. you may get gcms from applygcms.com