+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Request mean Medical passed?

ekulsakiv

Sep 16, 2019
If I am asked for Biometrics, does that mean I passed my medicals? i got a Biometrics request but no update on medical

Alhtrek

Jul 14, 2018
I sponsored My wife oversea and they required to pay biometric’s fee for PR visa processing after they requested medical exam.
My country doesn’t has any VFS to do biometric.
I am confuse if they required a biometric what I will do with that??

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hi, I have the same scenario. Have you received MEP?
Hi @glddenmac,
The thing is one of my dependents still has to be assessed under this policy https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/excessive-demand-june-2018.html. He does not fall under those category but a rule has to be applied for his condition so that's the reason why it is showing that medical result still under review.

I requested GCMS notes and all of us have passed except for my 1 dependent whose status is -- (ready to finalize). Still not sure what might happen. Medical still review since August 2020. Still have high hopes!

Good luck!

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
In addition, biometrics was done prior to AOR so we had biometrics okay around Oct 2020. It's just the medical of my 1 dependent and another document that needs to be reviewed and they will issue final decision.