+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics request after Med passed

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
Hello,
my AOR is 30 December 2018, the status of medical exam changed to passed on 12 February 2019. But there wasn't any message about requesting Biometrics. Today is 18 February, but I still didn't receive any requesting message. What should I do? How can I contact CIC, maybe email? or phone?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello,
my AOR is 30 December 2018, the status of medical exam changed to passed on 12 February 2019. But there wasn't any message about requesting Biometrics. Today is 18 February, but I still didn't receive any requesting message. What should I do? How can I contact CIC, maybe email? or phone?
What country are you from?
Because some applicants from certain countries were required to give biometrics starting July 31st, but the others were required only since December 31st.

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
What country are you from?
Because some applicants from certain countries were required to give biometrics starting July 31st, but the others were required only since December 31st.
Russia, I know that we need to give biometrics since 31 July 2018.

walegy

Sep 28, 2015
Am in the same situation as you just that my AOR is 29th Dec, still now no BIL but MEP passed. Are u PNP or FSW? cos am PNP.

Hello,

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Don't worry man! the passing of MEP doesn't automatically trigger BIL for some odd reason. Someone inside IRCC should initiate it so that a letter with a bar code can be generated and sent on your Account.

I hope you will receive it soon. It usually takes a week or so.

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
You will receive biometrics in due time. Some people get the request weeks later...
Don't worry about it.
Thx for help!
Please did u pay all the fees upfront cos I only paid the processing fee.
I paid upfront the whole sum
@Eugene, has your biometric letter dropped cos am yet to get mine, thanks.
Not yet, still waiting from 12 February

Don't worry man! the passing of MEP doesn't automatically trigger BIL for some odd reason. Someone inside IRCC should initiate it so that a letter with a bar code can be generated and sent on your Account.

I hope you will receive it soon. It usually takes a week or so.
Thx, I wanted to call them at first. But after good advice on the Russian forum, I decided to write a request through CSE link (you can find it in your AOR letter) instead. Got an automatic answer that they received my request.

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
OK..... good.... Pls kindly avail me their response when they replied back.
They replied yesterday (within 1 day from the request) that reviewed my application and everything is in order and that I need to wait. Received both BILs for my wife and me today.