+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics query

Greeshmats10

Mar 17, 2021
Hey the link is working. Idk about the GC key, but it was working perfectly fine for me a few hours ago
I checked and it says valid. so shall I use a webform to raise my concern. cz I had sent a mail 1 week before and I have no updates.. what do u think?

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
I checked and it says valid. so shall I use a webform to raise my concern. cz I had sent a mail 1 week before and I have no updates.. what do u think?
Okay good. Yes do send so that it'll work as an reminder for them.

Greeshmats10

Mar 17, 2021
Okay good. Yes do send so that it'll work as an reminder for them.
Hi.. I had contacted high commission via phone and I was able to connect after 3-5 days of trying and they asked to send a mail to DELHIIMMIGRATION and they advised me to use a subject line and so I used the same. I did this yesterday. Today I got an update in my IRCC portal, an information letter asking for re-enrollment of biometrics. And, thankfully my medical is updated and reviewing has started.

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Hi.. I had contacted high commission via phone and I was able to connect after 3-5 days of trying and they asked to send a mail to DELHIIMMIGRATION and they advised me to use a subject line and so I used the same. I did this yesterday. Today I got an update in my IRCC portal, an information letter asking for re-enrollment of biometrics. And, thankfully my medical is updated and reviewing has started.
YO that's great!! What's your timeline?

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Application: Jan 30, 2021
BIL: Jan 31, 2021
Biometrics: Feb 3, 2021 (not updated, have to retake due to low quality)
Medical update & review started: March 22, 2021
Good good! I'm waiting for my medical test letter

Mar 19, 2021
Can you please share what things you mentioned in subject line? Much appreciate your help.