+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics not updated in my cic account

Yashuu

Oct 12, 2021
Thats more than 2 months dood!! da heck
I mailed it to this id: info.canada@vfshelpline.com
Btw I asked around this is not really an issue and they will update in ircc soon together.
Anyway can you give me an update when it gets updated? The august month applications are getting cleared now only, so you might expect an update soon.
I tried contacting through phone, none of the numbers are working. You can DM their twitter handle @CanadainIndia, they might respond.
Thank you for sharing email id. Still it's not updated. I also tried number of times, after so many attempts-i got my call connected to customer care executive. He said, the next day of biometrics date, my biometrics details forwarded to IRCC Canada.
Right now IRCC is focusing on Student Visa . Don't worry. you will get your visa soon. All the best.

vigneshkp97

Oct 20, 2021
Thank you for sharing email id. Still it's not updated. I also tried number of times, after so many attempts-i got my call connected to customer care executive. He said, the next day of biometrics date, my biometrics details forwarded to IRCC Canada.
Right now IRCC is focusing on Student Visa . Don't worry. you will get your visa soon. All the best.
Any updates bro ?

Reet62

Aug 22, 2021
I used Tracking ID to track my Biometrics. They said my data's forwarded to IRCC., they will update you soon So, you can use your tracking ID to find your biometrics status.
But where?
Can u please share the link to check the biometric status.
I've tried but it says 'not found'.
What I can do now? Please help I'm in same situation.

sidhuti007

Aug 13, 2014
@kanada07 : How long did it take for the biometric glitch to resolve itself ? I have already submitted a webform. Did you do anything else as well ? Feeling a little helpless :(

Reet62

Aug 22, 2021
@kanada07 : How long did it take for the biometric glitch to resolve itself ? I have already submitted a webform. Did you do anything else as well ? Feeling a little helpless :(
Yes I mailed VFS and they told that they have already sent the biometric details to ircc after the very next day of our biometric appointment.

vigneshkp97

Oct 20, 2021
I just got mine updated on Nov 15th, gave my bio on Oct 6th, so don't worry it'll get resolved, I felt the same way but it got resolved in the end

vigneshkp97

Oct 20, 2021
Yes I mailed VFS and they told that they have already sent the biometric details to ircc after the very next day of our biometric appointment.
Faced the same issue, but got updated 1.5 months after giving biometrics, don't worry yours will get updated too

PSVRao

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Has anyone faced the issue of biometrics not being captured due to wearing out of fingers?? My wife gave her biometrics last week but the machine did not capture them as her fingers weee worn out. We were told they it is the case in many 50+ women and they were uploaded in the system with the assurance that they will be approved. However, gckey shows that biometrics weee given but the status is still showing biometrics not received.

sidhuti007

Aug 13, 2014
@vigneshkp97 : Were your biometrics number, biometric expiry date etc present at top right corner ? All that is present in GC-KEY. Only problem is the action is required, which hasnt updated since giving the biometrics.

sidhuti007

Aug 13, 2014
It finally got updated after more than a month and after raising web form, also communicating with IRCC helpline...