+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics not updated in my cic account

kanada07

Jul 23, 2018
any updates please on this. I have a similar situation where the biometrics given for WP is not automatically updating for PR. Do I raise a webform?
Yes, you may raise a webform. My biometrics got updated as per the new rules that if you have ever given biometrics, they will be used for other immigration applications as well.

projitMukherjee

Mar 17, 2021
My biometrics got updated when I checked today morning. I actually called them yesterday and they said they didn’t receive it yet but told not to worry as it might take a while sometimes. I would suggest you to call them and find the status.
Whom did you call? Please share the number.

Ravneet13p

Feb 17, 2021
My biometrics got updated when I checked today morning. I actually called them yesterday and they said they didn’t receive it yet but told not to worry as it might take a while sometimes. I would suggest you to call them and find the status.
Have you called vfs?

Ravneet13p

Feb 17, 2021
Bro my biometric hasnt been updated yet its been more than a month.how can i solve this problem.to whom i can contact??
I have contacted with delhi immigration, they replied, its delay because of covid.
But they don't tell me correctly status about my biometric.

Saroj kc

Apr 1, 2021
I have contacted with delhi immigration, they replied, its delay because of covid.
Then what should we do now. Just wait and watch and what if our file keeps on pending due to this problem?

NehaMeher

Feb 12, 2021
Hi, did your biometrics get updated? I am also in the same situation. I Have given biometrics on April 22 but it's still not updated in my gc key account.