+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics mixed up

ec15

Jan 19, 2019
I applied for my parents PR under PGP 2019. I got the Sponsor approval, and my parents received the biometrics request, and their file got forwarded to NDVO for further processing.

My parents (mom and dad) submitted the biometrics for PGP application on Dec 3 inside Canada (the very first day biometrics facility started inside Canada). They also received a barcode mentioning their biometrics number. IRCC account was updated same day with Biometric: "December 3, 2019 Completed". So far so good.

However, the 'Biometrics Number:' displayed for my dad is incorrect, it shows the biometrics number which should be for my mom. Also biometrics number for my mom is empty.

It seems like the person uploading the biometrics mixed up, and uploaded both biometrics info for my dad (or something like that). It was probably their first time handling biometrics since the facility opened in Canada on that day only (Dec 3 2019).

My dad submitted a webform on Dec 5 explaining the details (and attaching the screenshot of IRCC account as well as the biometrics number confirmation which they received from biometrics center). He also emailed to NDVO (at delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca) in mid-jan.

However, there has been absolutely no response (neither for webform, nor for email).

Has anyone faced similar issues with biometrics? Any suggestions what should be done in this case?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I applied for my parents PR under PGP 2019. I got the Sponsor approval, and my parents received the biometrics request, and their file got forwarded to NDVO for further processing.

My parents (mom and dad) submitted the biometrics for PGP application on Dec 3 inside Canada (the very first day biometrics facility started inside Canada). They also received a barcode mentioning their biometrics number. IRCC account was updated same day with Biometric: "December 3, 2019 Completed". So far so good.

However, the 'Biometrics Number:' displayed for my dad is incorrect, it shows the biometrics number which should be for my mom. Also biometrics number for my mom is empty.

It seems like the person uploading the biometrics mixed up, and uploaded both biometrics info for my dad (or something like that). It was probably their first time handling biometrics since the facility opened in Canada on that day only (Dec 3 2019).

My dad submitted a webform on Dec 5 explaining the details (and attaching the screenshot of IRCC account as well as the biometrics number confirmation which they received from biometrics center). He also emailed to NDVO (at delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca) in mid-jan.

However, there has been absolutely no response (neither for webform, nor for email).

Has anyone faced similar issues with biometrics? Any suggestions what should be done in this case?
He sent the Webform, so that's all he can do for now. It should be fine.