+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics instruction letter - when to expect?

Ritu_1990

Jan 10, 2019
Hi all,

I got my BIL on 2nd May and I didn't see it untill 5th June and now its more than 30 days. WHAT DO I DO? I AM FREAKING OUT.

BarryHsu

Jul 20, 2019
Hello, can anyone point me to the right direction... I've submitted my study permit application inside Canada three days ago(7/17), and I need my permit before my course start. And my program starts on September 3rd, so it's a bit urgent. I know I would probably need to go back to my country (Taiwan) to give my biometric, but I haven't received BIL from CIC yet. I don't know what to do now...Do I need to go back to Taiwan to wait? Or stay in Canada and see what BIL tell me to do so? Which way can be the fastest.

Thank you for you advice and guidance!

Brinderjiy

Jul 25, 2019
I submitted my file on 14 july 2019 but i paid for biometric fees on 20 july but i dnt not get biometric letter yet ??

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi Everyone,

Now I have submitted my EE application online after invitation to apply last week & paid full fees but after that I got only one letter that we are checking your eligibility so I wish to know how long it takes for next step my medicals I have booked for tomorrow expert please help

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Question for those who had their biometrics taken. After it's done should you upload any document to your profile or it is done by the VFS or biometric center? and usually how long to reflect on the profile?

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Question for those who had their biometrics taken. After it's done should you upload any document to your profile or it is done by the VFS or biometric center? and usually how long to reflect on the profile?
Vfs will send your biometrics

amir1387

Sep 20, 2019
I submitted and made full payment for my online application on may 11, 2019. I’ve not received biometric instruction letter till date (i.e roughly 2 months and 20 days). What to do?
What that's mean? more than 2 months for a simple biometric instruction letter? What are they doing? Did you email them and follow it up?

Sep 20, 2019
Hi, Online application submitted for Visitor Visa for my parents, Father and mother together with single GCkey account and paid the Family Bio-metric fee of 170CAD. Next day after the online submission of application, BIL received to only for my father. Till now BIL not received for my mother.

Any thoughts? What is the next steps?

Sep 20, 2019
Hi Eva,

@EVA RAO Could you please help me if you have any thoughts:
My father and mother applied for Visitor visa together with same GC key and paid the Family Biometric Fee of 170CAD. Biometric Instruction letter received only for my father with in 24Hrs, but my mother didn't get yet.
What should I do now?
Appreciate your help.