+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics instruction letter not received

Dynamo12

Jan 14, 2024
Hi,
I am not sure why this is happening. Even if the application gets returned, what will happen to the fees paid?
Mine is a student permit application, I am so. Anxious as to why I havent recieved it yet. It's for a post grad program so I am unsure as to what's going to happen.

shubhambhargava01

Dec 24, 2023
I have experienced the same thing of receiving my Biometric letter after 4 days of Application submission for my SDS Student Permit. I have also heard from some people that they are getting their Biometric instruction letter after 4-5 days. So need not to worry , just wait for 4-5 days you will surely receive it.

Delo

Mar 2, 2024
How long will it take to receive my biometric letter? The first time I tried, I could not receive the letter in time, consequently I missed the deadline and my Visa got refused. This time, I applied on 2 March of 2024, and had been waiting for the biometric letter to appear on my portal.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How long will it take to receive my biometric letter? The first time I tried, I could not receive the letter in time, consequently I missed the deadline and my Visa got refused. This time, I applied on 2 March of 2024, and had been waiting for the biometric letter to appear on my portal.
Are you applying for a masters/phd?