+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics in Alberta, please join

mikimiki

Sep 15, 2020
Aor sep 9 ...received call yesterday and completed biometrics today on Nov 24
FYI: I called ircc yesterday and asked agent about biometrics and asked him that in order for service canada to give a call ...ircc needs to send information n can he check if that is sent to service canada or not...then he placed me on a long hold and said everything has been sent.
Same day in afternoon i got a call from service canada
Hey! I tried it but the agents told me that they cannot see any information like that =/ and didn't provide any info. Did you mind share which phone number did you call? thanks and congrats!

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
About 3 weeks before they close for the Christmas break. I feel those of us in Calgary will have to wait until next year before we receive a call.

CalgaryApp

Nov 27, 2020
How do you schedule your biometrics appointments once contacted by service Canada? Is there a phone number you call in Calgary? I realized that there was a typo in my phone number and I probably missed the call. I was told by IRRC that updating phone # now might not change service Canada records. My AOR is early Feb (CEC), so it seems like I should've gotten the call already. Thanks!