+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics in Alberta, please join

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Received a call from the scammer's that pose as Service Canada. I thought they finally called me to book an appointment.

Just have to keep waiting and hope they call before they close their offices for the Christmas break.

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Anyone from calgary/lethbridge area who got the call? And if so, how long was the wait since BIL?

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Received a call from the scammer's that pose as Service Canada. I thought they finally called me to book an appointment.

Just have to keep waiting and hope they call before they close their offices for the Christmas break.
Same here, got the same scam call yesterday afternoon :(

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone from calgary/lethbridge area who got the call? And if so, how long was the wait since BIL?
Been a while someone from Calgary has mentioned they received a call.

I'm a single applicant and it is getting close to 3 months since I received BIL. And still still yet to receive a call to book my biometrics.

Last edited:

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
CEC- Inland (LPN)
AOR: Aug 23,2020
Medical passed & BIL: october 15,2020
Biometrics: Nov 19,2020
Biometrics appt: Nov 20,2020 (Calgary, T3P 1N3)

VK Edm

Oct 6, 2020
I have been following this page for a while now to know the approximate timeline.
Here is my timeline
Aor- 29 April
Medical and Bio metrics- 18 June
Call for biometrics- 5 Nov, appointment- 9 Nov ( Edmonton)
CoPR- 19 Nov.
Visa office- I don’t know!
Good luck to everyone and thanks for sharing your timeline.

Reactions: assen89 and MatAb

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
I have been following this page for a while now to know the approximate timeline.
Here is my timeline
Aor- 29 April
Medical and Bio metrics- 18 June
Call for biometrics- 5 Nov, appointment- 9 Nov ( Edmonton)
CoPR- 19 Nov.
Visa office- I don’t know!
Good luck to everyone and thanks for sharing your timeline.
Congratulations. What is your VO, You got COPR directly or after submitting details and photo for PR card in new PR portal

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
Aor sep 9 ...received call yesterday and completed biometrics today on Nov 24
FYI: I called ircc yesterday and asked agent about biometrics and asked him that in order for service canada to give a call ...ircc needs to send information n can he check if that is sent to service canada or not...then he placed me on a long hold and said everything has been sent.
Same day in afternoon i got a call from service canada

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
Aor sep 9 ...received call yesterday and completed biometrics today on Nov 24
FYI: I called ircc yesterday and asked agent about biometrics and asked him that in order for service canada to give a call ...ircc needs to send information n can he check if that is sent to service canada or not...then he placed me on a long hold and said everything has been sent.
Same day in afternoon i got a call from service canada
Thus, if you are waiting since long time there could be chance that service canada has not received your info from ircc.

Reactions: MatAb