+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics in Alberta, please join

mikimiki

Sep 15, 2020
I was getting worried thinking maybe something was wrong with my application and that is why I was yet to receive a call. I guess we just have to keep waiting.
Nothing is wrong, don't worry. We are a big group waiting for this call (AORs from 2019 until today) . Keep strong!

Reactions: assen89

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
I’ve heard few outland applicants in Canada who got called by service canada
When the person is in Canada then how come he is outland. Service Canada is only calling PR applicants who applied from within Canada and are at present inside Canada

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
When the person is in Canada then how come he is outland. Service Canada is only calling PR applicants who applied from within Canada and are at present inside Canada
My husband went to Canada AFTER we submitted our outland application. It is also possible to apply as outland even if you’re living inside Canada.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
My husband went to Canada AFTER we submitted our outland application. It is also possible to apply as outland even if you’re living inside Canada.
Yes If you have updated IRCC with your current address of residence within Canada then SC will call you, but if your address on PR file is still outside canada then it will be processed at VAC in your region

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Yes If you have updated IRCC with your current address of residence within Canada then SC will call you, but if your address on PR file is still outside canada then it will be processed at VAC in your region
We updated our address via ECAS and phone call. Hopefully they call us soon