+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics in Alberta, please join

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
I've submitted my biometrics yesterday Oct 22..I called IRCC today to get an update, the agent was polite and I was told the application is 100% complete and I should received a call soon in the next coming days/weeks. My AOR is June 2nd

Reactions: JaxT

alb4n

Star Member
May 31, 2020
I missed the call from Service Canada last Thursday. The agent left a voicemail message saying “most likely will call me back on Monday (today) night after 4pm” it is now 7:30pm and I haven’t received the call back yet. It’s soo stressful.
AOR: May 22nd. Edmonton AB.

Paramjit6257

Apr 23, 2020
I've submitted my biometrics yesterday Oct 22..I called IRCC today to get an update, the agent was polite and I was told the application is 100% complete and I should received a call soon in the next coming days/weeks. My AOR is June 2nd
Hi Ajnim,

Can you please direct me how to connect to an agent ? every time i call them, they keep telling me the status that I can also see on my online profile and then disconnects automatically .

Aor 17th May , no calls yet

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Hi Ajnim,

Can you please direct me how to connect to an agent ? every time i call them, they keep telling me the status that I can also see on my online profile and then disconnects automatically .

Aor 17th May , no calls yet
Hi..you need to wait to connect to an agent..where are you located?

LUCISUS

Aug 1, 2020
I seriously think they forget about AOR APRIL or MATCH. It's only less than 20 or 30 people in Edmonton while Edmonton has more than 4 office location. How hard for them to make the arrangement? For those of you who get appointment could you kindly please ask them why it takes so long to call people?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
The spreadsheet shows
I seriously think they forget about AOR APRIL or MATCH. It's only less than 20 or 30 people in Edmonton while Edmonton has more than 4 office location. How hard for them to make the arrangement? For those of you who get appointment could you kindly please ask them why it takes so long to call people?
Have you passed eligibility?