03-06-2020
Hey guys,

CEC Inland
AOR: June 03, 2020
BIL: July 21, 2020
Biometrics: Waiting for the call ..
Received call from Service Canada : Just few minutes before
Booked Appointment for Monday October 26th, 2020
Representative called from BC, as she said I was in her list in BC( Since my lawyer is at BC). She said she has 55 files with names to call in for. I am the primary applicant. Myself and for my husband both got the appointment together.

One of my other friend in Edmonton also received the call who has AOR on June 3rd as well and booked for tomorrow October 23, 2020

Reactions: MatAb

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
I went for biometrics today in Hermitage Square..AOR June 2nd..MED passed, Eligibility passed and security passed. Just waiting for further update. Hopefully COPR coming soon..

pumbaa0320

Jun 7, 2020
Did the SC person tell any of you that you will receive a email for your appointment confirmation after they book you for BIO

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Did the SC person tell any of you that you will receive a email for your appointment confirmation after they book you for BIO
My Representative who called in said " "You won't be receiving any email" but the office of Commisioner in your respective booked SC will receive a confirmation in your name". I really didn't get the logic of the same..But yeah, thats what she told me

pumbaa0320

Jun 7, 2020
My Representative who called in said " "You won't be receiving any email" but the office of Commisioner in your respective booked SC will receive a confirmation in your name". I really didn't get the logic of the same..But yeah, thats what she told me
That’s really weird she even confirmed my email address, but I haven’t got any yet. It doesn’t matter that much as long as the appoint is confirmed

pumbaa0320

Jun 7, 2020
I went for biometrics today in Hermitage Square..AOR June 2nd..MED passed, Eligibility passed and security passed. Just waiting for further update. Hopefully COPR coming soon..
Did you get an email for your appointment after the SC person booked for you via phone? Thank you!