+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics in Alberta, please join

defsoul

Dec 14, 2018
Just got a call in Edmonton AB at 2:45 pm here on Friday. Booked for Monday, Oct 5.
AOR and BIL are in my signature. Frankly surprised to get the call so soon as I am a fairly recent applicant but that is probably because there may not be very many people in Edmonton with an earlier AOR waiting for biometrics.
mine is june 2nd but I am still waiting for the call..........is it a no id caller?

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
mine is june 2nd but I am still waiting for the call..........is it a no id caller?
No, it was a visible number for me. I hope you get the call soon!

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: MatAb and JaxT

MatAb

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Aor april 14th inland pnp cec Edmonton. According to the agent on phone eligibility hads passed.. still no call from service Canada for biometrics.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Ontario appears to have received a boost in the SC calls. Lots of people getting calls for the appointments. However, not much chatter about calls here in AB.

Reactions: psidhu92

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Ontario appears to have received a boost in the SC calls. Lots of people getting calls for the appointments. However, not much chatter about calls here in AB.
Looks like today was just meant to clear the backlog in Ontario. We need them to do the same for Alberta, we are few and it will take a few days to book all of us.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Based on the information on the spreadsheet only 25 people are waiting for Biometrics in Alberta compared to 302 people in Ontario.

The spreadsheet represents a small sample compared to the actual number they have to call, but I think those of us in Alberta will all likely receive a call this month.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSNBhzTJpURznhFGKUjvWfqtvbSktSsczs1f8TrcrrE/edit#gid=1981329189
Hi, where you got this spreadsheet from, you think thats all we have in alberta. I could not found myself in this list

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hi, where you got this spreadsheet from, you think thats all we have in alberta. I could not found myself in this list
People have manually filled in their details there, and everyone keeps updating it once they get the call. If you want, you can create your entry there as well.

And the AB folks in the list are no where close to the real number. I suppose at least few thousand applicants are in AB awaiting the call..

Last edited:

pumbaa0320

Jun 7, 2020
My AOR is June 4th, BIL July 22nd. It seems like nobody is getting SC bil call in Edmonton, does our SC open now?

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Some new information to add for SC calls in AB. My girlfriend spoke to a Service Canada agent when SC called my gf for some other passport related service. SC agent was friendly and my gf asked her regarding the Biometrics in Alberta. The SC agent replied that currently they are receiving updated lists from IRCC regularly, and they are calling based on the "postal codes" in the list for candidates here in Alberta. This is a recent confirmed update. Current trend appears to be the postal codes. That would explain some randomness in calls. Let's see how it goes... Please share if you guys found some other info. At the end, we all that are waiting will be called just a matter of time :)