+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics / Fingerprints in India

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Hi All

I have applied for Canadian Citizenship. I received a email asking to give biometrics.
I am in India at present.
If anyone knows where in India (Chennai/Hyderabad) I can give the biometrics please share.

Thank You

Last edited:

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
Hi All

I have applied for Canadian Citizenship. I received a email asking to give biometrics.
I am in India at present.
If anyone knows where in India (Chennai/Hyderabad) I can give the biometrics please share.

Thank You
Look for anyone who can do fingerprints for criminal checks. They use a rolling method to do so, anyone certified in your city can do this and then you can send those to an agency in Canada for digitalisation. Let me know if you need anything specific from the process.

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Look for anyone who can do fingerprints for criminal checks. They use a rolling method to do so, anyone certified in your city can do this and then you can send those to an agency in Canada for digitalisation. Let me know if you need anything specific from the process.
ok thanks chanakya. any agency in canada you can suggest? im from toronto. scarborough.
and do we need to be in canada for ceremony?

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
thank you shiremag

Reactions: shiremag

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Hi Chanakya.

Can I give finger prints here in India and then contact Globeia? Or do I need to submit any form of Globeia to fingerprint agency in India?

Will the Globeia send to IRCC or RCMP will be sending to IRCC Vancouver?

Do I need to tell Globeia to forward to IRCC processing centre. The email I recieved from Vancouver. Says I need to inform the agencyIRCc to mention my application number

Please advice and tell how it works.

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Hi Chankya.

I have some question. Please i need the help.

1. Do i need any form from GLOBEIA/CANADIAN FINGER PRINTAGENCY to be submitted at Indian Fingerprint Agency?

2. Do I need to send Fingerprint to Canadian Agency by mail or can i send it through EMAIL?

3. Do the Canadian Agency/RCMP forward the Fingerprints and Result to IRCC Office?

4. I am not able to find agency in Chennai. Can you please suggest any agency in CHENNAI or HYDERABAD? i am at present in CHENNAI.

Last edited:

Sam1516

Dec 6, 2021
Hi Chankya.

I have some question. Please i need the help.

1. Do i need any form from GLOBEIA/CANADIAN FINGER PRINTAGENCY to be submitted at Indian Fingerprint Agency?

2. Do I need to send Fingerprint to Canadian Agency by mail or can i send it through EMAIL?

3. Do the Canadian Agency/RCMP forward the Fingerprints and Result to IRCC Office?

4. I am not able to find agency in Chennai. Can you please suggest any agency in CHENNAI or HYDERABAD? i am at present in CHENNAI.
[/QUOTE
Hi Mustafa,
I am in a similar situation. Were you able to get the fingerprints in Hyderabad. Please let me know where did you get it done and share your experience. Thanks!