+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Fee!

NewbyJ

Feb 4, 2019
I couriered my application last week, paid all fees except I forgot to pay the biometrics fee...a complete oversight. What are the chances that my application will be returned?

Last edited:

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
pay the biometrics fee online and send a copy of the biometrics fee payment receipt, a copy of the sponsorship fee receipt and a letter to IRCC through webform......you sponsorship application will not be returned

NewbyJ

Feb 4, 2019
pay the biometrics fee online and send a copy of the biometrics fee payment receipt, a copy of the sponsorship fee receipt and a letter to IRCC through webform......you sponsorship application will not be returned
Thank you . My application would have to be received by the office first though no? I tried to submit the web form but it is asking for my application number (which I don't have yet)

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
if you couriered your application last week.....once the package is confirmed delivered.....you can pay the biometrics fee online and send a copy of the biometrics fee payment receipt, a copy of the sponsorship fee receipt and a letter to IRCC through webform......you won't have application number yet and its not mandatory you provide the number when you send through webform.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Bugoy741021

Mar 16, 2016
I couriered my application last week, paid all fees except I forgot to pay the biometrics fee...a complete oversight. What are the chances that my application will be returned?
Good day,

Did you send another receipt to CIC for biometrics payment?

Bugoy741021

Mar 16, 2016
if you couriered your application last week.....once the package is confirmed delivered.....you can pay the biometrics fee online and send a copy of the biometrics fee payment receipt, a copy of the sponsorship fee receipt and a letter to IRCC through webform......you won't have application number yet and its not mandatory you provide the number when you send through webform.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Good day,

I also made the same mistake. I paid sponsorship application fees $1040 and forgot about biometrics fees
I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION PACKAGE YET.
Question: What do you think are the chances that they accept a separate Biometrics fee and include on the package, so there will be 2 receipts in application package? Or the possibility of returning the package?

Checklist says--- ATTACH A SINGLE RECEIPT with the sponsorship fee, the application fee, and the biometric fee for the principal applicant you are sponsoring.. and so on...

Thank you in advance

quynhskyb

Jan 18, 2020
Good day,

I also made the same mistake. I paid sponsorship application fees $1040 and forgot about biometrics fees
I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION PACKAGE YET.
Question: What do you think are the chances that they accept a separate Biometrics fee and include on the package, so there will be 2 receipts in application package? Or the possibility of returning the package?

Checklist says--- ATTACH A SINGLE RECEIPT with the sponsorship fee, the application fee, and the biometric fee for the principal applicant you are sponsoring.. and so on...

Thank you in advance
Hi there,
I have the same question as you - could you please share what happened in your case when you submitted 2 separate receipts? Thank you so much.

Adam_Ali

Dec 22, 2020
This happened to me when i submitted my spouse application. They didnt return the application but the asked me to pay it within 30 days after they assigned a file number and UCI for my spouse. the next day after they asked me to pay the fee I got AOR and SA. Hope this help. Applied Dec2020 and received AOR and SA on mid Feb2021.