+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics / Eligibility Interview

FABBYwhite

Apr 4, 2021
Please when u say refugee welcome centre, do you mean like a shelter for refugees or what? I really don't get that part. Will appreciate if you can provide any contact or link i can get through to one. Thanks!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Please when u say refugee welcome centre, do you mean like a shelter for refugees or what? I really don't get that part. Will appreciate if you can provide any contact or link i can get through to one. Thanks!
Welcome centres provide support for refugee and new immogrant like language service, refugee claim information, some legal information, foreign language assessment to mention a few. Some Welcome centre like obe here in Vancouver provides shelter but others dont. You can google in your location and see what service they offer

need_help123

Jul 28, 2018
I also have a my acknowledgment letter with my uci no. I and would like to know if you were able to apply for a work permit? Did you go to any refugee welcome centre?

newstartC

Star Member
May 13, 2021
For your RETURN FOR INTERVIEW, did you get an interview or just biometrics? Also did you get your work permit?
What's your timeline? I just got NOTICE TO RETURN FOR INTERVIEW letter today.

Thank you.

Jamie90

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
For your RETURN FOR INTERVIEW, did you get an interview or just biometrics? Also did you get your work permit?
What's your timeline? I just got NOTICE TO RETURN FOR INTERVIEW letter today.

Thank you.
It's just a notice for biometrics. They used to do both at the same time, I dont know why they stopped during the pandemic.
You still have to wait until after the interview to receive your work permit. Good luck

Reactions: newstartC