+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics delay after submission

beaver62

Dec 25, 2018
Hi Everyone,
my wife submitted Biometrics via VFS in Lahore on 22-Feb-2021 for spousal sponsorship
but on IRCC account still does not show they have the biometrics until now. VFS says they have sent biometrics to IRCC.
does anyone know how long it takes IRCC to receive biometrics info and when do they update client's online account with biometrics enrollment information.

azan8

Mar 1, 2021
Hi Everyone,
my wife submitted Biometrics via VFS in Lahore on 22-Feb-2021 for spousal sponsorship
but on IRCC account still does not show they have the biometrics until now. VFS says they have sent biometrics to IRCC.
does anyone know how long it takes IRCC to receive biometrics info and when do they update client's online account with biometrics enrollment information.
im in same situation my wife submitted her bio-metric at Lahore office on 08-march-2021 but its not showing on Gckey account yet.

can you please shears your experience.they update your's ?

arif.muhm

Mar 14, 2021
Looks like everybody who gave their biometrics in Lahore are stuck. Gave it on 3rd March but still no update.

arif.muhm

Mar 14, 2021
im in same situation my wife submitted her bio-metric at Lahore office on 08-march-2021 but its not showing on Gckey account yet.

Are you able to get any update?

azan8

Mar 1, 2021

not yet.my file move to LVO might be when they received then they will be update.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
not yet.my file move to LVO might be when they received then they will be update.
So hard to say... they told me on Feb. 24 it was going to Paris... I haven't heard anything, it doesn't say they've started processing the PA's application in ecas yet either. Don't know why it would take that long to get there... also don't understand how Paris can be so busy...where no matter where I go to look for Paris applicants... I can never find them.