+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Correspondence Letter

mlingat

May 21, 2019
Im applying TRV for the 2nd time.
i applied last may 3 (paper application)
And then may 16 i received the correspondence letter regarding to my biometrics. Until now theres no new update. How many days or weeks will i wait for the final decision? Anyone with the same situation? I read from the other forums that usually it will take 1-2 days for the result.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Im applying TRV for the 2nd time.
i applied last may 3 (paper application)
And then may 16 i received the correspondence letter regarding to my biometrics. Until now theres no new update. How many days or weeks will i wait for the final decision? Anyone with the same situation? I read from the other forums that usually it will take 1-2 days for the result.
People have waited more than a month after receiving Correspondence Letter to get a decision, while some have got in few minutes after correspondence.

You can link application online too to see the updates.

Reactions: mlingat

mlingat

May 21, 2019
People have waited more than a month after receiving Correspondence Letter to get a decision, while some have got in few minutes after correspondence.

You can link application online too to see the updates.
Yes. I already linked my application online. Thank you for responding. :)

Reactions: myra20sharma

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How about you? Can you share your timeline?
yes, i applied on May 6th (paper based), biomatrics on same day and passport was submitted with application. so far there is no reply or any communication.