+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics correspondence before AIP

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
In rejection they gave this
am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Rejection reasons can be vague. This means that VO, for some reason, does not believe you are a bona-fide student.
To get a better understanding of what issues the VO had with your application, you should order gcms notes.

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Rejection reasons can be vague. This means that VO, for some reason, does not believe you are a bona-fide student.
To get a better understanding of what issues the VO had with your application, you should order gcms notes.
After getting gcms what I should do?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Do I need to file again with the same educational qualification which I have now?
Is there any guarantee for my acceptance next time?
The GCMS notes will give you more clarity on why the VO refused your application. There is never any garuantee that you will be given a visa to Canada next time. Visas are a privilege not a birth rate.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
The GCMS notes will give you more clarity on why the VO refused your application. There is never any garuantee that you will be given a visa to Canada next time. Visas are a privilege not a birth rate.
Birth *right* (not rate ) I meant to say.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Here are some options thereafter;
  • Request Reconsideration
  • Appeal to the Federal Court of Canada
  • Submit a New Application
My 2 cents for this: submit a new Application. Reconsideration and an Appeal to Court will take ages upon ages.

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
In rejection they gave this
am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
What is the address on refusal letter.?? Edmonton or ottawa. ?