+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Collection Letter

migggu

Nov 23, 2020
Student Permit, SDS program. I applied last Nov 9 and still haven't received my Biometrics Letter. It says that the letter will most likely be received after 24hrs. I haven't gotten mine until now. Is anyone experiencing the same? I've sent 2 webforms already for this matter, and no response yet. Or did anyone applied after Nov 9 and received their Biometrics letter already?

It will be helpful if anyone could give me tips to follow up my Biometrics Collection Letter. Thanks!

Tokun

Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello I really need to understand the rocess as I have applied for my study permit since August 2020 and yet to receive any letter, though I am doing the application through an immigration agent. All I need to know is the process after submitting your application for study permit. Thank you

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
Student Permit, SDS program. I applied last Nov 9 and still haven't received my Biometrics Letter. It says that the letter will most likely be received after 24hrs. I haven't gotten mine until now. Is anyone experiencing the same? I've sent 2 webforms already for this matter, and no response yet. Or did anyone applied after Nov 9 and received their Biometrics letter already?

It will be helpful if anyone could give me tips to follow up my Biometrics Collection Letter. Thanks!
Hi, I have applied Online (SDS) on 6th Nov didn't recieved Biometric Instruction Letter in 24hrs, Still waiting for it. If you get reply from web form please post here.

ShaUCan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020

yea..you should be getting BIL within a day. I know someone applied on Nov 21st, received BIL on 22nd

migggu

Nov 23, 2020
Hello I really need to understand the rocess as I have applied for my study permit since August 2020 and yet to receive any letter, though I am doing the application through an immigration agent. All I need to know is the process after submitting your application for study permit. Thank you
Hello. I'm not quite sure how the regular process is because I went after the Student Direct Stream (SDS). But as for my knowledge, for the regular stream... you need to pass your application then medical then biometrics and then wait for the decision. You have to wait for the message per requirement. I'm also not quite sure of the duration per requirements. Please check other threads for more accurate explanation.

If you applied for the SDS program, you have to check your eligibility. Then if you are eligible, you have to pay for the tuition fee, provide a GIC, an upfront medical examination and other more. This program is a lot quicker but more requirements are needed.

migggu

Nov 23, 2020
Hi, I have applied Online (SDS) on 6th Nov didn't recieved Biometric Instruction Letter in 24hrs, Still waiting for it. If you get reply from web form please post here.
Sure sure! From what country are you from? I'm getting frustrated waiting for the BIL. Not knowing when will it come, I might get late for the Jan '21 intake. :<

Please update me too if there are changes with your application or received any reply.

migggu

Nov 23, 2020
yea..you should be getting BIL within a day. I know someone applied on Nov 21st, received BIL on 22nd
How I wish I sent my application a little later, I might have gotten my BIL already. :< I have sent webforms but still no response from their end.

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
Oh okay, if they don't give so
Sure sure! From what country are you from? I'm getting frustrated waiting for the BIL. Not knowing when will it come, I might get late for the Jan '21 intake. :<

Please update me too if there are changes with your application or received any reply.
I'm from India, I have also applied for Jan 2021 Intake. Yes, I am hoping they will issue it by this month end or in first week of December will update.

Tokun

Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello. I'm not quite sure how the regular process is because I went after the Student Direct Stream (SDS). But as for my knowledge, for the regular stream... you need to pass your application then medical then biometrics and then wait for the decision. You have to wait for the message per requirement. I'm also not quite sure of the duration per requirements. Please check other threads for more accurate explanation.

If you applied for the SDS program, you have to check your eligibility. Then if you are eligible, you have to pay for the tuition fee, provide a GIC, an upfront medical examination and other more. This program is a lot quicker but more requirements are needed.
Thank you for the response. I am still waiting for the request for biometrics and medicals, whichever comes first

Tokun

Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello all, please i will like to ask for who applied for their study visa in August 2020 and has received a message to proceed to medicals and biometrics. Thank you

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hello all, please i will like to ask for who applied for their study visa in August 2020 and has received a message to proceed to medicals and biometrics. Thank you
You should have definitely received a BIL by now, seems unusually long wait. You should raise a webform to ask them.