+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Appointment in India - 2021

SBN18

Mar 2, 2021
Guys, we went for my biometrics at VFS Mumbai today but we were not allowed to give biometrics. They said that our BIL doesn't have the barcode that is required on the second page. And strangely enough I noticed that our BIL doesn't even have a UCI number on front page. Could this be an error? Has any such thing happened with any of you?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Guys, we went for my biometrics at VFS Mumbai today but we were not allowed to give biometrics. They said that our BIL doesn't have the barcode that is required on the second page. And strangely enough I noticed that our BIL doesn't even have a UCI number on front page. Could this be an error? Has any such thing happened with any of you?
That's quite strange!!

Our BIL does have Barcode on 2nd Page. Looks like error with your BIL.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I rec'd appointment confirmation for PA only for tomorrow 3-Mar.

Didn't receive appointment for my spouse. Spoke to VFS helpdesk but didn't get satisfactory response. Guy said that if you have rec'd appt, you either accept it and go at scheduled time OR cancel and then write an email to VFS to schedule appt for both at the same time. VFS team will look into it and get back but no commitment on ETA.

I have confirmed for mine and even sent another email to VFS. Not sure about Spouse's appointment.

Any suggestions?
Both of us went to VFS Mumbai today. We were told that they might try to accommodate against any No Show slots. Also, were given option for Premium Lounge service which by Spouse's biometrics would get done today.

Anyway.. we had a word with coordinator there.. showed her our correspondence with VFS for Spouse's appointment. She helped and got the appointment set for spouse as well.

Both of ours biometrics got done today and also got reflected on portal.

Vishavdeepk

May 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Noc2123
AOR Received.
31-12-2020
I was able to complete my biometrics at Mumbai VFS today. Got reflected in my Express entry profile within 30 minutes!

All the best to everyone waiting for biometrics!
I enrolled my biometrics on 2/3/2021 but the status shows 'we have not received your fingerprints yet'. Is that normal?

SaiKT

Mar 1, 2021
I enrolled my biometrics on 2/3/2021 but the status shows 'we have not received your fingerprints yet'. Is that normal?
Got my biometrics done today and it got updated in my profile by the time I was back home. Guess you need to check with VFS once.

kamran.shekh

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hi all, I have booked an appointment for biometrics at Delhi centre. I filled the webform but it never gave me an option to select a date for appointment. I received an email that I will get a confirmation in 24 hours but I never received any confirmation. How do I select a date for appointment? Thanks

GauthamBR

Dec 17, 2020
Hi all, I have booked an appointment for biometrics at Delhi centre. I filled the webform but it never gave me an option to select a date for appointment. I received an email that I will get a confirmation in 24 hours but I never received any confirmation. How do I select a date for appointment? Thanks
I filled the webform on 27th Feb and got the auto email like you. On March 2nd, got the mail about appointment date. Had no option to select the time/date. They directly sent the appointment letter. Gave my biometrics yesterday, 8th March. Bangalore VAC.

dhir.patwa

Mar 9, 2021
Hello All,
Applied for Mumbai location today on 09/03/2021 to give my biometrics. Any idea when can I expect to receive my appointment date and time?

kamran.shekh

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
I filled the webform on 27th Feb and got the auto email like you. On March 2nd, got the mail about appointment date. Had no option to select the time/date. They directly sent the appointment letter. Gave my biometrics yesterday, 8th March. Bangalore VAC.
Thanks. Got the appointment letter. Is it possible to reschedule appointment. They are asking to come on 11th morning which is very difficult because I have to travel far.