+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Appointment in India - 2021

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Any body able to reach the vfs contact through phone? I tried reaching them these number 18002668858, 022-67866002, 912262018404 but gave me the following errors no response, switched off and number incorrect. Any advise?

Fairfield21

Jun 11, 2020
I emailed them yesterday about secondary applicant concern but haven’t heard back from them as yet. I tried calling on helpline numbers but they are not reachable.
My appointment is scheduled for primary applicant today afternoon.
Any idea what can i do?
Some applicants were able to give biometrics for secondary applicant as well. They had booked only for primary applicant. But when they reached the center they were asked to avail premium lounge services which cost 3k rupees. After that second applicant was allowed. You can try your luck if the center is not very far. Just a suggestion

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
I booked a bio-metric appointment for my wife in Mumbai through VFS web form. I didn't receive the appointment confirmation date yet. Any one with the same situation? Did anyone receive the appointment date yet?

I did receive the email from VFS that my request for bio-metric appointment is acknowledged and they will soon send the appointment date.

@Fairfield21

Reactions: Fairfield21

Fairfield21

Jun 11, 2020
I booked a bio-metric appointment for my wife in Mumbai through VFS web form. I didn't receive the appointment confirmation date yet. Any one with the same situation? Did anyone receive the appointment date yet?

I did receive the email from VFS that my request for bio-metric appointment is acknowledged and they will soon send the appointment date.

@Fairfield21
We need to wait for a few more days. Hopefully we will get the appointment date soon.

Reactions: harsh_8081

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019

@Fairfield21
I rec'd appointment confirmation for PA only for tomorrow 3-Mar.

Didn't receive appointment for my spouse. Spoke to VFS helpdesk but didn't get satisfactory response. Guy said that if you have rec'd appt, you either accept it and go at scheduled time OR cancel and then write an email to VFS to schedule appt for both at the same time. VFS team will look into it and get back but no commitment on ETA.

I have confirmed for mine and even sent another email to VFS. Not sure about Spouse's appointment.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: Fairfield21

Fairfield21

Jun 11, 2020
I emailed them yesterday about secondary applicant concern but haven’t heard back from them as yet. I tried calling on helpline numbers but they are not reachable.
My appointment is scheduled for primary applicant today afternoon.
Any idea what can i do?
Did you go ahead with your appointment? Did they allow secondary applicant on the same day?

GauthamBR

Dec 17, 2020
Hi, Did anyone receive biometric appointment confirmation in bangalore?
I applied on 27th Feb, 2021 for appointment at VAC Bengaluru and got an automated acknowledgement mail without the appointment letter within a few minutes.

Received the appointment letter today, 02.03.2021, for appointment on 8th March, 2021.