+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Appointment in India - 2021

Fairfield21

Jun 11, 2020
My AOR is October 2020. I am waiting for Biometrics appointment in India. Anyone in similar situation? Let us connect in this forum. Yesterday, VAC posted an update that they will be starting biometrics appointment for categories other than students and family members. Anyone knows from which date are they going to start appointments for PR applicant's biometrics?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
My AOR is October 2020. I am waiting for Biometrics appointment in India. Anyone in similar situation? Let us connect in this forum. Yesterday, VAC posted an update that they will be starting biometrics appointment for categories other than students and family members. Anyone knows from which date are they going to start appointments for PR applicant's biometrics?
I'm too waiting for Biometrics opening at VACs in india.

Hope they publish the dates soon.

Reactions: Fairfield21

blueespirit

Jul 25, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2021
Came across posts where few people did biometrics in Nepal and Dubai.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Still no updates on PR biometrics launch on CanadainIndia twitter handle... Anyone having any update?

Also, whether the appointments will be first-come first-serve basis or any other way to prioritise.. is yet to be seen!!

Last edited:

Fairfield21

Jun 11, 2020
Biometrics appointments for PR applicants through web form is not enabled yet.
While I was checking the web form I found that we need to enter an application number for each applicant. What does this application number mean in case of PR applicants? Can someone please shed some light on this?

Vishavdeepk

May 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Noc2123
AOR Received.
31-12-2020
Biometrics appointments for PR applicants through web form is not enabled yet.
While I was checking the web form I found that we need to enter an application number for each applicant. What does this application number mean in case of PR applicants? Can someone please shed some light on this?
You need to enter the application number given on your biometric instruction letter. It is the number starting with E00XXXXXXX, given in the top right corner of the first page of your BIL, just above the barcode.

GauthamBR

Dec 17, 2020
They have not yet opened the biometrics appointments for PR applicants through web form yet. They will announce the date this week. I will update in this forum once the launch date is announced.
Thanks for taking the initiative, mate!

Looking forward to hearing the good news.