+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics and Visa issuance from a different country

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
1. No, they don’t need to quarantine. They need to get COVID test done 96hours prior to travel and it should be negativ only then they can travel and no quarantine needed
2. Tourist visa for 30days
3. I got Dubai visa approved and not Canada yet.
Thanks for the clarification.

Could you also share the official link to apply for Dubai Tourist visa?

And do you have a document checklist for Dubai Tourist visa?

Thank you!

Js1234

Jul 24, 2018
1. No, they don’t need to quarantine. They need to get COVID test done 96hours prior to travel and it should be negativ only then they can travel and no quarantine needed
Please share the procedure to apply dubai visa. I appreciate your help through all ur previous replies.

Js1234

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for the clarification.

Could you also share the official link to apply for Dubai Tourist visa?

And do you have a document checklist for Dubai Tourist visa?

Thank you!
Please share procedure to apply for dubai visa if u applied already or get help to apply.
Thank you in advance

Js1234

Jul 24, 2018
Yes, we are in Canada. Applied for my mother in law in India.
Let me know if get to learn anything about it.

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Yes, we are in Canada. Applied for my mother in law in India.
Let me know if get to learn anything about it.
I spoke to an agent regarding Dubai visa. but let me know your location in India??? I am trying to find a company for my mother-in-law.

Js1234

Jul 24, 2018
One question which airline did u book ur ticket with? do we need to book emirates or fly dubai air tickets only in order to apply as mentioned on their website?
Pls share

Reactions: Ziya K

Ziya K

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
One question which airline did u book ur ticket with? do we need to book emirates or fly dubai air tickets only in order to apply as mentioned on their website?
Pls share
I used Akbar travel for my visa, it was easy. I wanted easy so I did through an agency. Online they ask for many documents
i booked tickets with go air

finally, I’m in Dubai
gave biometrics in morning

Reactions: sb0821

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
I used Akbar travel for my visa, it was easy. I wanted easy so I did through an agency. Online they ask for many documents

finally, I’m in Dubai
Congrats! @Ziya K

Could you please share your experience?

1. During Travel time
2. At Immigration (How long it took ? and Any questions asked)?
3. AT Biometrics center
4. Do they allow a family member to go in with visa applicant at the Biometrics center?
5. From which location you have traveled in India?

Please help us!
Thanks

Last edited:

Js1234

Jul 24, 2018

finally, I’m in Dubai
Thank you Ziya for all the information & replies. It was really helpful. Appreciate it.

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016

finally, I’m in Dubai
Congrats! @Ziya K

1. During Travel time
3. AT Biometrics center
4. Do they allow a family member to go in with visa applicant at the Biometrics center?

Please help us!
Thanks

Reactions: Ziya K

Ziya K

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Congrats! @Ziya K

1. During Travel time
3. AT Biometrics center

Please help us!
Thanks
1. Travel it was approx 3hrs flight from Mumbai to Dubai
2. Immigration took little longer than excepted, though I had negative COVID reports tested in India, they still asked to get another test done at Dubai airport, which is free, that took little extra time
3. At biometrics Center it was pretty easy, they need our appointment letter for biometrics then visa give BIL letter, they ask you to fill a form, then you have to wait until your turn comes. No questions will be asked regarding travel. It will be just your ame, DOB and nationality
4. If your question is can a family member go at a Biometrics Center with visa applicant? I’m not sure, it was just me
5. I took Dubai’s flight from Mumbai

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
1. Travel it was approx 3hrs flight from Mumbai to Dubai
2. Immigration took little longer than excepted, though I had negative COVID reports tested in India, they still asked to get another test done at Dubai airport, which is free, that took little extra time
3. At biometrics Center it was pretty easy, they need our appointment letter for biometrics then visa give BIL letter, they ask you to fill a form, then you have to wait until your turn comes. No questions will be asked regarding travel. It will be just your ame, DOB and nationality
4. If your question is can a family member go at a Biometrics Center with visa applicant? I’m not sure, it was just me
5. I took Dubai’s flight from Mumbai
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! @Ziya K