+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics and Visa issuance from a different country

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
1. Travel it was approx 3hrs flight from Mumbai to Dubai
2. Immigration took little longer than excepted, though I had negative COVID reports tested in India, they still asked to get another test done at Dubai airport, which is free, that took little extra time
3. At biometrics Center it was pretty easy, they need our appointment letter for biometrics then visa give BIL letter, they ask you to fill a form, then you have to wait until your turn comes. No questions will be asked regarding travel. It will be just your ame, DOB and nationality
4. If your question is can a family member go at a Biometrics Center with visa applicant? I’m not sure, it was just me
5. I took Dubai’s flight from Mumbai
@Ziya K
Hi

Did anywhere asked about why it's a short trip?

I am planning to book a trip for 3 days:
Day 1 - Travel to Dubai
Day 2 - Stay at the hotel (I heard it's 24 hours Quarantine.)
Day 3 - Complete biometrics and return to India on the same day.

1. This short duration will raise any questions at immigration in Dubai or India?
2. If anyone asks about the purpose of travel? what should we answer?
3. And also I heard that at the Dubai airport they are doing the Covid test. Can we use this negative report to travel back to India?

Please help us! @Ziya K

Thanks in Advance

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
1. Travel it was approx 3hrs flight from Mumbai to Dubai
2. Immigration took little longer than excepted, though I had negative COVID reports tested in India, they still asked to get another test done at Dubai airport, which is free, that took little extra time
3. At biometrics Center it was pretty easy, they need our appointment letter for biometrics then visa give BIL letter, they ask you to fill a form, then you have to wait until your turn comes. No questions will be asked regarding travel. It will be just your ame, DOB and nationality
4. If your question is can a family member go at a Biometrics Center with visa applicant? I’m not sure, it was just me
5. I took Dubai’s flight from Mumbai
@Ziya K
Hi

Day 1 - Travel to Dubai

1. This short duration will raise any questions at immigration in Dubai or India?
3. And also I heard that at the Dubai airport they are doing the Covid test. Can we use this negative report to travel back to India?

Please help us! @Ziya K

Thanks in Advance

Reactions: Ziya K

Ziya K

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
@Ziya K
Hi

Day 1 - Travel to Dubai

Please help us! @Ziya K

Thanks in Advance
Hi,

1. I don‘t think so but not sure if they will ask...
My trip was 7days, I’ll be back today
2. Tourist purpose
3. It’s not quarantine but you have to wait until you get your COVID test results which will be done at Dubai airport and reports you can check online in 24hrs. My biome appointment was just next day at 10:40, I still went and gave my biometrics and reports I checked around 3ish pm
which is fine, just make sure you have no symptoms of COVID

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Hi,

2. Tourist purpose
3. It’s not quarantine but you have to wait until you get your COVID test results which will be done at Dubai airport and reports you can check online in 24hrs. My biome appointment was just next day at 10:40, I still went and gave my biometrics and reports I checked around 3ish pm
Thank you so much for your response

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
Hi,

2. Tourist purpose
whats the current status of your Canada visa. Did you receive the approval?

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hi,

2. Tourist purpose
Can you please share the link where you scheduled your biometrics appointment at the Dubai consulate?