biometric

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I have a single entry visa if I go out like US
Can I re enter Canada ?i just want to make it sure
No. If you have a single entry visa then you cannot renter without a new visa. The only exception is travel to the USA - you can enter the US and come back if your single entry visa is still valid (the dates are valid).

That doesn't help you much since you need a visa for the US. Unfortunately there's little you can do here.

You would have to either get a US visa and go get your biometrics there and come back, or go to a third country, get biometrics, apply for a new Canadian visa, and then come back.

Padangat

Apr 1, 2018
No. If you have a single entry visa then you cannot renter without a new visa. The only exception is travel to the USA - you can enter the US and come back if your single entry visa is still valid (the dates are valid).

That doesn't help you much since you need a visa for the US. Unfortunately there's little you can do here.

You would have to either get a US visa and go get your biometrics there and come back, or go to a third country, get biometrics, apply for a new Canadian visa, and then come back.
Yes,I know that I cannot go to the US without visa...and yes I have valid single visa tell May 29
Thank you I just want to make it sure that I can re-enter if ever I go out to the US.

Reactions: Samira4me

Samira4me

Mar 13, 2019
Hi Padangat, just curious after I read your messages, did you go to US to get your biometric? Have yu had a chance to come back to Canada?

Samira4me

Mar 13, 2019
Hi Groose , I have a question about the job advertising for LMIA, i know that the advertising should be live until the LMIA is approved but if by mistake it was not
Extended is there any way can be live again with the same ID number ?
Thank you

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
hello everyone I just want some help my situation is like this.. I been working here in Canada from 2017 to 2019 of January under childcare but my employer terminated me so I apply for visitor visa for the meantime will I’m looking for my my new employer..and now I process my paper for a new working permit and I received a letter to get my biometric,I don’t know what to do because I don’t want to go out from Canada just to get my biometric please help where can I get the biometric without leaving the country?thank you
Hi..did you get your biometric? What did you do? Im in the same situation as you are. Thanks for the reply.