+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometric ( urgent )

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Hello we applied supervisa for parents , my father refused once and he did biometric last time ,this time we applied online 3 hours ago and i got letter for do biometric , i heard after they approved application needs to do biometric again but why he has to go for biometric before they didn't make decision , ?!

Danish421

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2004
LANDED..........
04-09-2004
Shervin_f_s said:
Hello we applied supervisa for parents , my father refused once and he did biometric last time ,this time we applied online 3 hours ago and i got letter for do biometric , i heard after they approved application needs to do biometric again but why he has to go for biometric before they didn't make decision , ?!
My understanding is you are going apply second time.
Every time you apply you've to go for biometric.

It can take 2 to 5 days in online status to changed
"We have received your biometrics"
Thanks

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Danish421 said:
My understanding is you are going apply second time.
Every time you apply you've to go for biometric.

It can take 2 to 5 days in online status to changed
"We have received your biometrics"
Thanks
no , first time when we applied for my father refused , and he did biomatric once. yesterday i applied online this time after afew hours i got email for my father for he has to go for biomatric again , but base on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=704&top=19 shouldn't go for biometric each time , could you let me know before they approve why they sent biometric letter to him please ? and he should go for biometric again before recieve approval for his application ?

Danish421

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2004
LANDED..........
04-09-2004
Shervin_f_s said:
no , first time when we applied for my father refused , and he did biomatric once. yesterday i applied online this time after afew hours i got email for my father for he has to go for biomatric again , but base on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=704&top=19 shouldn't go for biometric each time , could you let me know before they approve why they sent biometric letter to him please ? and he should go for biometric again before recieve approval for his application ?
Biometric email is automatically generated. I apply 2nd time TRV for my dad, he went for for biometric again.
There is some other expert people as well on this form. Might they have better answer for you.

Danish421

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2004
LANDED..........
04-09-2004
Shervin_f_s said:
I just read help centre answer
It mean if you're approved for multiple entry visa. You don't have to go for biometric for each visit you made to Canada.
But your father isn't approved yet.
Thanks

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Danish421 said:
I just read help centre answer
It mean if you're approved for multiple entry visa. You don't have to go for biometric for each visit you made to Canada.
But your father isn't approved yet.
Thanks
it means he must go ? he doen't need wait for a week maybe they approve the application and he doesn't need to do biometric for second times?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Shervin_f_s said:
it means he must go ? he doen't need wait for a week maybe they approve the application and he doesn't need to do biometric for second times?
Your dad must give his biometrics each time he applies for a TRV.

His current application will be considered as incomplete + no decision will be taken until he gives his biometrics. If he does not give his biometrics within 30 days of the request letter, his file will be closed and the application will be refused

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Bryanna said:
Your dad must give his biometrics each time he applies for a TRV.

His current application will be considered as incomplete + no decision will be taken until he gives his biometrics. If he does not give his biometrics within 30 days of the request letter, his file will be closed and the application will be refused
Ok thank you very much