+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric submission

Mar 14, 2021
I have applied for a travel visa to Canada to visit my brother and my sister in law due to some emergency.
However, I am not able to book an appointment at VFS Canada Pune center for Biometric submission within the prescribed time which is 30 days.
The next available date is 30th August and the last day of biometric collection is 18th August.
Therefore, I want to know -
1. Is there any other way to speed up this process? or
2. How can I extend the last date of the Biometric collection?

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
I have applied for a travel visa to Canada to visit my brother and my sister in law due to some emergency.
However, I am not able to book an appointment at VFS Canada Pune center for Biometric submission within the prescribed time which is 30 days.
The next available date is 30th August and the last day of biometric collection is 18th August.
Therefore, I want to know -
1. Is there any other way to speed up this process? or
2. How can I extend the last date of the Biometric collection?
Don’t worry if your bil letter gets expired then also it will work.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Do we need to fill web form in this case or inform IRCC ?
No they are aware of the backlogs for biometrics in India. There are likely thousands of people in the same position. You can send a webform with your appointment date if you want although not necessary.

Kunsey

Aug 2, 2021
I
No they are aware of the backlogs for biometrics in India. There are likely thousands of people in the same position. You can send a webform with your appointment date if you want although not necessary.
I sent a webform to extend my biometrics and it’s been 2 weeks and no reply. Do U usually get a reply when it’s extended??