+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric request

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Hello everyone,
I applied visitor visa for my parents through new portal on 21 may, but haven’t received biometric request letter. Is anyone in same situation?

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Good day. There are a lot of threads here posting about timelines, from which you can get an idea of processing times from submission of application to biometrics to passport request. eg. "<month> 2022 visit visa timelines"

MANAL KHAN

Aug 27, 2020
Hello everyone,
I applied visitor visa for my parents through new portal on 21 may, but haven’t received biometric request letter. Is anyone in same situation?
Hello! Did you get the biometric request letter? I applied for my parents on 05/22 and I got the request for my dad within few hours. However, I have not received any letter for my my mom. The last update I have for her is submission confirmation - they have not even generated UCI number for her

JayPatel27

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hello! Did you get the biometric request letter? I applied for my parents on 05/22 and I got the request for my dad within few hours. However, I have not received any letter for my my mom. The last update I have for her is submission confirmation - they have not even generated UCI number for her
Hey when did you receive biometric request for your mom. I have the same situation.

JayPatel27

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hello everyone,
Hey how much time it took to receive biometric for your parents? Would really appreciate response. Thanks