+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Not Updated

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
My mother gave her Biometrics on the 8th of Feb in India, the details of the Biometric application has been updated under the "Applicant information" but under the "Details of the application", the comment is still, "We need your fingerprints to process your application".
Is this common?
hi...same..is there any update about this with your case? does it take too long to be updated?

Rafeeqnkk

Aug 5, 2021
Dear members,

application submitted on 12th aug
biometric submitted on 16th aug, Biometric information updated on gckey account, status still your action requird.

Need to raise any webform to solve this issue

Aug 15, 2023
Dear members,

application submitted on 12th aug
biometric submitted on 16th aug, Biometric information updated on gckey account, status still your action requird.

Need to raise any webform to solve this issue
Hey does your issue got resolved and after how many days does your biometrics got updated ?

Nicole00

Aug 31, 2023
Same here. I had my biometrics last July 31, 2023 but still not reflected in my account. I have not received email confirmation. And i also check the bio validy tools

RoselineK

Sep 5, 2023
Hi. I completed my biometrics on 21st Aug,2023. The details are not updated in my account yet. And the status still says, Your action is required and that i need to give fingerprints.

According to the biometrics letter, we are supposed to submit our biometrics within 30 days of receiving the letter. Though I completed it, they are making it delayed. Raised multiple webforms, even reported technical issue, but NOT EVEN ONE REPLY still.

Also contacted the vfs in my country , and they said they have submitted already and that ircc is in control and that i can raise webforms and wait. When i asked my representative in canada to contact ircc, the agent in canada mentioned that they dont have access still and they’ll process only after receiving my biometrics. Who’s at fault now? Really frustrated as ircc is remaining silent.