+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric letter not generated

bono32323

Oct 1, 2021
I have applied for Visitor Visa for parents today(12th April) but there is no Biometric letter generated, how much time does it take to receive the request?
Could anybody provide information about the latest Biometric appointment process in detail.
After getting the letter there seems to be a webform to be filled for a particular location, If I opt for New Delhi and the dates given to us are very late then can we try for some other city?

raas

Apr 11, 2022
I have applied for Visitor Visa for parents today(12th April) but there is no Biometric letter generated, how much time does it take to receive the request?
Could anybody provide information about the latest Biometric appointment process in detail.
After getting the letter there seems to be a webform to be filled for a particular location, If I opt for New Delhi and the dates given to us are very late then can we try for some other city?
It usually takes about 2 to 3 days to receive the biometric letter generation. When you fill the webform for biometric appointment, applicants get it in a week or two so nothing to be worried about.

Reactions: 2cookies