+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric instructions letter error

cmunonye3

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
I applied for a visitor's visa.( temporary resident visa) for my wife and 4 children. I submitted the application online myself and i made sure all the application were submitted at the same time and all feees paid.

I received a biometric instruction letter for my wife and 3 children and one of my children's biometric instruction letter was not included, he his 19.

Is this normal. What can i do at this moment. Has anyone be in this position before. Plesse advice.

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
I applied for a visitor's visa.( temporary resident visa) for my wife and 4 children. I submitted the application online myself and i made sure all the application were submitted at the same time and all feees paid.

I received a biometric instruction letter for my wife and 3 children and one of my children's biometric instruction letter was not included, he his 19.

Is this normal. What can i do at this moment. Has anyone be in this position before. Plesse advice.
Wait for a week or so. Applied for my parents together. Mom’s letter came a week after dad’s.