+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Instruction letter not received

Aug 23, 2019
when and where ur medical was done. when we apply, medical receipt, that we get from hospital after medical, is attached. In my case, bio metrics were done on 25/10 and was updated on next day. I think there is no relation between bio metrics and medical report. Ask your consultant to have an enquiry with cic
I haven't recieved any email after giving biometrics on 31st October.How we can get info about biometrics updation.

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
I haven't recieved any email after giving biometrics on 31st October.How we can get info about biometrics updation.
You do not receive any e-mail after enrolling biometrics. You have to login to your cic account and check in your application status. It should show your biometrics ID and the date of enrollment. It usually happens the same day that you enroll your biometrics barring some exceptions.

Aug 23, 2019
You do not receive any e-mail after enrolling biometrics. You have to login to your cic account and check in your application status. It should show your biometrics ID and the date of enrollment. It usually happens the same day that you enroll your biometrics barring some exceptions.
Okay.....Thanks for the information.I don't know about my gc key account on cic website.My agent have all this info.
Btw do we receive any email from donotreply@cic gc.ca after biometric

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
Okay.....Thanks for the information.I don't know about my gc key account on cic website.My agent have all this info.
Btw do we receive any email from donotreply@cic gc.ca after biometric
No you don't. You only receive an e-mail if you have a message pending in your cic account. This is either during the acceptable or refusal. Not during any other updates. I suggest you keep your cic details with you, ask it from your agent. Keep it with you so you can keep checking the updates as per your needs.

Edit - Pardon me, it is cic and not gic.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2019
No you don't. You only receive an e-mail if you have a message pending in your gic account. This is either during the acceptable or refusal. Not during any other updates. I suggest you keep your cic details with you, ask it from your agent. Keep it with you so you can keep checking the updates as per your needs.
Yeah I will ask to my agent.
Again Thankyou.

Navuuuu

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I applied for visa on 29 oct but have not received BIL yet... Is this happening with most of the people or only me ? I am really tensed